Thursday, October 01, 2015

{Stamp Simply} My Shepherd


Good morning everyone!  I have a collage-y card to share this morning that combines some elements from an older JustRite set in the background with some of the new Stamp Simply Clear Stamps.  I sponged my background first, then added some stamping in shades of mustard and brown, then stamped my greeting and the daisies in black.  I colored in the daisies with colored pencils to give them a little emphasis, then added some Wink of Stella to the flower centers.  I even added another flower to the inside to pretty it up!! : )


Here's my very short shopping list...

JustRite Botanical Medallions and Banners  -- 

The JustRite set I used is discontinued, but I'm sure you can find some beautiful design elements for your background in some of the other JustRite sets that are still available!


4 comments:

Beth said...

love the clean look of the first card with that pretty gingham ribbon! and the bell - so clever!

Unknown said...

Wow, Your colors are so rich and vibrant in the last card, I love the beautiful crisp colors of the first! But the second card is the my favorite- I love that technique. Thank you for sharing!

Shari said...

I really like this! Thank you for sharing it

Unknown said...

Really love the Lord is my Shepherd!
All of your Cards are very pretty! I like the colouring on the
forever and always card.
Thank you