Friday, October 16, 2015

Sending More Hope!

Hi everyone!

Just playing along with another Hope You Can Cling To challenge on Splitcoaststampers!
Today's theme was hugs and I had a couple of challenges that I wanted to enter, so I made two with that theme...


First, my Share Joy Challenge card for the week, using the sketch.  I'll be putting this in my HYCCT box that is going to the MD Anderson Cancer Center.  I used the snowman from Taylored Expressions Ready, Set, Snow set.  Isn't he sweet??


And second, this little sweetie.  I used the Viva La Verve sketch (although I had to cut off the circle some) and a sentiment and doodle from Verve's Always on my Mind.  The little girl is from MFT.

Thanks for dropping by today!

Tricia


2 comments:

Lyn said...

Oh my goodness I love both of these cards to bits <3 Snowmen and PI are some of the cutest out there :)

Unknown said...

cute cards!!! who makes the snowman stamp and the little girl stamp? thank you :0)
Babette