Thursday, July 02, 2015

{Stamp Simply} Miss You


Hello everyone!

Are you all ready to celebrate Independence Day?  Our little town has a 4 day festival complete with a parade, a carnival and fireworks... with lots of other fun things thrown in.  I'm looking forward to walking to it a number of times this weekend!

The card I have to share today is made with a bit of a Patriotic set and a bit of a fall set.  The "miss you" just seemed an appropriate sentiment for all of the soldiers that are out protecting our freedoms.

By the way, if you are like my daughter and wondering what ECLARAT means on the banner on the card... That paper is the D ECLARAT ion of Independence.  I apparently wasn't thinking about readability when I cut it!!  LOL!!

Here are the supplies I used today...


Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia

1 comment:

Georgiana said...

I like your daughter's question...good thinking on her part. Great patriotic card!