Thursday, April 16, 2015

{Stamp Simply} Love of my Life


I just love to watch all the birds around now!  They stop and sing on the porch railing right outside in front of my desk - robins, chickadees, goldfinches - even an occasional cardinal or blue jay.  It makes me happy!  Coloring birds makes me happy, too... especially ones like these from the Home Tweet Home set that are so sweet and simple!!  I pieced a background for my card with Simple Stories paper and added a focal image panel, a popped up heart and a tag.  I've fallen hard for enamel dots, so there are some of those on there, too! : )

Here's my Stamp Simply Shopping List for today...

(I linked the other pierced shapes because the Rectangles are out of stock - Sorry!)
Wink of Stella - Clear (on heart and wings)


Thanks for stopping by today!

Tricia

1 comment:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very pretty! I like the images with the stitching and the great sketch and papers!