Thursday, March 26, 2015

{Stamp Simply} He Has Risen!


I just loved making this card!  The colors, the gorgeous two-step rose and the wonderful sentiment made it a joy - plus there are polka dots on it!  All of my favorite things. : )

The two step Romantic Wild Roses set is SO pretty.  I think you'll be seeing more of it in the future!  The layout is very basic, just matted rectangles of Simple Stories I Am paper, then I used the Spellbinders Celebrations Pierced Rectangle dies to give the top layer some extra interest.

Here's my Stamp Simply supply list...

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Elizabeth S. said...

This is beautiful and love the layers and colors!

Unknown said...

Very nice, I almost missed seeing this. When I moved the slider on the edge of my browser window, it went farther than I had intended and revealed something that I did not recognize from yesterday's blog hop. I am so glad it did. Easter cards that focus on the true "reason for the season" are much harder to find than the cutesy secular ones.