Monday, February 02, 2015

{Stamp Simply} Christmas Monday!



Good morning, friends!

At the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, we're going to be celebrating the first Monday of each month with some Christmas inspiration.  Fun, huh??  The eight inches of new snow outside my house was the inspiration for my CAS card today.    I made a frame with my oval dies and stamped it with a JustRite background stamp.  Then I used two more JustRite sets for my focal image and sentiment.  I wrapped it with ribbon and twine and added an enamel dot before popping up my layers on a kraft card base.

** I just noticed that my sentiment set sold out.  Sorry!  I've linked an alternative with the same gorgeous scripty font, since it is SO pretty!! : ) **

Here's the shopping list...



1 comment:

Rubeena I. said...

pretty!!

-Ruby
(feel free to visit my blog for a fabulous giveaway: http://arareruby.blogspot.com)