Tuesday, December 30, 2014

{Verve} Mojo Monday

Stamps:  Wonderfully Made (Verve)
Paper:  MME My Girl, GKD Cherry Red, Layering Weight Ivory
Ink:  GKD Charcoal Brown
Dies:  MFT Fishtail Flag Layers, Stitched Circles
Accessories:  Sewing Machine, Micro Brads
I did a little end-of-year sale shopping at some of my favorite stamping shops and this sweet sentiment set from Verve was one of my purchases, so when I wanted to make a card with the newest Mojo Monday sketch it was begging to be used!  The MME "My Girl" paper and the micro brads were in my Christmas stocking and I am determined to use the whole paper pack up, cuz it is happy and springy and that's what comes next, right??? 

ETA:  ACCCKKK!  I just linked this and then realized it was supposed to have been tall and skinny this week and it would have been so CUTE like that.  {hanging head in shame for not following the directions}  Just pretend... ok??? {insert sheepish grin here...}

BTW, I have a fun post coming up tomorrow night at midnight with a giveaway, too.  I hope you'll stop by and check it out!! :)



3 comments:

Lyn said...

The card is gorgeous and LOL to the tall and skinny I didn't alter mine too much did a 4 x 6.5 :).

JPScraps said...

THIS IS SOOOO cute! Happy New Year!

StampinLouie said...

Nice giveaway. Thanks for sharing.