Thursday, December 18, 2014

{Stamp Simply} Snowman Shaker


Let it Snow!

Don't you just love snowmen stamps?  They are so fun to work with and color and even to make a little shaker card with!  I made my snowman shaker by stamping two snowman and then cutting around the edges of both.  I punched a 1 1/4" hole out of the top snowman's tummy after I colored him, then added a circle of foam tape to the bottom snowman to guard the sequins I was going to use for the shaker. After adding the sequins, I topped the foam with a circle of acetate (that I had cut from some poor stamp set backing!) to keep them in place, and then I added my top snowman to finish it off.   I paper pieced his scarf with a scrap of the background paper, but I added some Spectrum Noir shading to make it stand out a little.  Then I stamped and colored his hat and attached it with a little more 3D Foam.  I made the background with more papers from the BoBunny Christmas Carol pad, and stamped some sequined stars, some buttons and some snowy words to fill the night sky above the stacks of glittery snowballs next to my flaky friend. 

Here are the Stamp Simply products I used on today's card...


Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Tricia





No comments: