Wednesday, November 12, 2014

{TCP} Just for Fun

TCP: Bearing Flowers, Flying By, Framed Up
MFT: Blueprints, Double Edged Border
Doodlebug:  Friendly Forest
Gina K:  Spectrum Noir Markers, White Pure Luxury Cardstock

Just for fun today!

I wanted to stamp a card for the TCP Tuesday Anything Goes challenge and I loved the Color Throwdown #318 colors - so here's my combination. : )  I used some Doodlebug Friendly Forest paper, TCP's Bearing Flowers image, and an old TAC sentiment that I love.  The pretty die is from the Framed Up die set by TCP, and I made the clouds by stamping clouds from the TCP Flying By set on one side, cutting them out and turning them over.   Necessity is the mother of invention, as the saying goes!

Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia

5 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

So cute Tricia! I love his cozy carmely colour and the pops of blue..awesome design!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a sweet card Tricia. Love the darling image and the coloring. The clouds look great along with the paper pieces flower center. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown this week.

Vickie Z said...

Love this TCP Bear with the sunflower... perfect for the colors!! So glad you joined us at CTD!!

Nancy Thomas said...

You colored P.J. beautifully and I especially love his freckles! Thank you for joining us at The Cat's Pajamas.

Alma de la Rosa said...

Such a sweet bear! And the perfect saying!