Thursday, November 06, 2014

{Stamp Simply} Christmas Owl


Hooray!  It is Stamp Simply day on my blog and I have a happy card to share!  This card was SO fun to make!!  I used some of the dies from Spellbinders' Celebrations Line - Build a Tag Two and Winter Owl - and built a little winter scene using cardstock and Basic Grey Evergreen patterned paper.

I cut and embossed the tag on the blue paper, then cut it out again from the "snowy" paper and freehanded some snow.  I used a small circle punch to cut out the moon from a corner.  I cut and embossed my owl out of brown cardstock, his wing from kraft, and his hat and scarf from patterned paper.  When I was assembling him I added a tiny piece of ivory cardstock behind his eyes and some black brads.  

The sentiment is from the JustRite set "Christmas Vintage Labels Seven".

Here's the list of my supplies...



Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Tricia

No comments: