Thursday, November 20, 2014

{Stamp Simply} Christmas Card Set


Hello everyone!

I have a trio of mailable or giftable Christmas cards to share today, featuring the JustRite Christmas Vintage Labels Seven set and some Kaisercraft Mistletoe paper.  Here are some single shots...


Such a quick and easy card!  I used a few Kaisercraft pearls for some bling.


I hand cut around the larger frame, but the smaller one is cut and embossed with a die from the Spellbinders/JustRite Vintage Labels Seven Die Set.


Who doesn' t need some Thank You notes at Christmas time??  The pretty rectangle die is from the Spellbinders Celebrations Pierced Rectangle Die Set.

Here's another group shot...


Wouldn't it be fun to package these in a Clear Box and give them as a gift?

Here's my Stamp Simply Shopping List...


Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Tricia

3 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Gorgeous use of papers and dies Tricia...I really like that pierced rectangle label!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Ooo... love your designs! Great cards! My favorite is the last one.

Kay Miller said...

These are just beautiful!! I love that pretty paper and the colors are wonderful!