Thursday, September 18, 2014

{Stamp Simply} A Shield About Me


I have a whimsical card today that mixes fun paper from the Summer Breeze paper pad with some more elegant elements... roses, gold cord and sparkly sequins.  I am feeling especially grateful to the Lord right now, as we were waiting for some cancer test results for our little dog and they all came through negative.  What a relief!  

I layered three patterns of paper for my background, then stamped and diecut the sentiment.  I added ribbon and cord, then a couple of blue roses to pull out the blue of the flowers in the background.  I liked the pearls around the frame, and the sequins might not be necessary, but I was in a festive mood and they seemed to fit! :)

Here's my Stamp Simply shopping list...
Satin Edge Ribbon


Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia


3 comments:

Lyn said...

I am so pleased to hear your dogs results came back negative. Your card is lovely, a beautiful verse encompassed by a lovely card.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tricia, what a beautiful card! I love this verse - such a wonderful reminder of Who is our strength! So glad to hear the good news about our sweet little dog!! Hugs, sweet friend!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is beautiful. Love everything about it!