Thursday, June 19, 2014

{Stamp Simply} Planting Love


There is just something about summertime that makes red, white, and blue such happy colors!!  I love seeing all the flags around town in honor of Memorial Day and Flag Day, and it won't be too long before we celebrate the 4th of July!  And then it will only be a few months until Christmas!  Where does the time go??  

I love the dainty patterns in the Pebbles Americana paper pack.  They remind me of a summer picnic.  And this little Deep Red Gardening Girl stamp has the same feel.  I combined the image with a sentiment from the JustRite Poppies set and added in little bits and pieces of ribbon and cord that made me think of the flag.  I pierced around the edges of my main image for some extra texture... remind me that I need a new paper piercer, ok?? : )  And added some red rhinestones cuz they are pretty!!  

Here are the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store products that I used today...

Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia

No comments: