Thursday, May 08, 2014

{Stamp Simply} Showers of Blessings


I have such a fun card to share today.  I made it tall and skinny so I could fit the Elegant Labels 4 die on the front.  I think the dimensions are 6" x 4 1/4".  The papers in the background are from the Kaisercraft Hopscotch pad.  Then comes the pretty Labels 4 die, and then my main image, matted with more Kaisercraft paper and stamped on a classic Labels 4 die.

The image and sentiment come from different sets in Stamp Simply's JustRite Baby Bundle.  I colored the stork with my Distress Markers.  No watercoloring this time, just straight coloring.  Aren't the colors crisp??

I finished the card off by stacking two seam binding bows together and tying them with some silver cord.  Now I just need someone I know to have a baby!! : )

Here's your Stamp Simply Shopping List...

Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia

No comments: