Thursday, March 06, 2014

Stamp Simply - Special Day


Today's card is so vintage-y and pretty.  It uses paper from the Authentique Cherish pad, Cluny Lace, Gold Cord, pretty stamps from the JustRite Botanical Medallions set and some little corner embellishments cut with the Spellbinders French Frills dies.

I watercolored the pretty flowers using the Tim Holtz Distress Markers and then just layered my elements together, collage style.  It would be a wonderful card for a birthday, an anniversary, a baptism or confirmation, even getting a new job or celebrating a special milestone!!

Have you tried the Distress Markers yet?  One of the things I enjoy the most about them is the fact that I can combine the colors to coordinate with any paper pack that I have.  I love that!

Here's today's Stamp Simply shopping list...



Thanks for dropping by!

Tricia

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply gorgeous, Tricia! Really love this!

Jeni said...

So pretty Carla. Love the lace and popped up banner. ~jeni :)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so beautiful.
luv
Debby