Thursday, March 27, 2014

{Stamp Simply} My Garden of Friends


Isn't it nice to have a garden of online friends?  It always makes me smile when you stop by and leave a comment, so I made this card with all of you in mind.

I had this piece of orange gingham paper from the Kaisercraft Summer Breeze pad sitting on my desk and it looked SO happy and springy that I just had to use it.  I wanted my card to feel like a sunny spring day, so I cut a square with my Spellbinders Die and sponged it with sunny colors while it was still in the die.  I stamped it with a sentiments from JustRite Poppies.  I used my copics to color the flowers from JustRite Botanical Medallions, then trimmed around them and popped them up with 3d Foam Squares.  I finished off my card with Cluny Lace, Seam Binding Ribbon, Gold String, Pearls and Rhinestones.  Sunny and sweet -- just like each of you!  Thank you so much for being in my garden of friends!

Here's my Stamp Simply Supply List for today...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this card. It is truly so cheerful and sunny. A wonderful gift to your garden of friends!

Jeni said...

Beautiful Tricia! Love the shading around your sentiment. ~jeni :)