Friday, January 31, 2014

Viva La Verve - Week 5


I have really been enjoying the Viva La Verve sketches this month!  Today I chose a verse from Verve as my focal point, and surrounded it with poppies from the Poppy Birthday set.  I love the swirly circle and element from the Small Celebrations set, so I used them to add some interest to my background as well.  The paper I used today is STILL from my MME Tangerine Pad (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store).  I think I might try to get one more card out of the scraps before I call it quits.  Sigh.  I've loved that paper!!  

I may be back later this afternoon with another card... I have a few to make over the weekend!



2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, beautiful card.
luv
Debby

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

I just LOVE the soft, sweet colors! Beautiful card!