Friday, January 17, 2014

Viva La Verve - Week 3


The Viva La Verve sketch this week was a little harder... lots of layers!   But the more I looked at it, the more I saw a bouquet of flowers with a doily underneath, so I pulled out one of my FAVORITE Verve sets - Surely Goodness - and got to work.  I love the matching die set!  It made it so easy to cut out!  Other Verve dies that I used were the Pennant Trim and Charming Banner sets.  The sentiment and pretty yellow flourish under it are from the set Each Day.  I love that font!

Other notes:
I used the copics that I had used on the flower to give the seam binding a tie-dyed effect.


Cardstock and Harvest Gold Ink:  PTI
Black Ink & Stitched Circles: MFT

Thanks for stopping by!!

Tricia

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty! Love the coloring on those flowers and how you used that banner die. I received your sweet card in the mail today. Thanks so much for thinking of me! You totally brightened my day!