Thursday, January 16, 2014

Verve Shimmer & Shine


Hello everyone!  

I had fun this afternoon playing with a number of Verve sets to make a card for the Verve Shimmer and Shine challenge.  I based my card VERY loosely on the Mojo Monday sketch for this week.

Let's see.  I started by making my light pink panel.  I embossed flowers from the Small Celebrations set with clear embossing powder and then sponged the panel with pink ink to make them pop.  I added shimmery ribbon, twine and a button and attached it to the layered card base.

I stamped a little tag diecut (from an MFT Blueprints set) with the swirly circle frame from Small Celebrations, and then added a sentiment from Twitterpated that I had stamped on the Embossed Oval Die.  The little butterfly is also from Twitterpated, and it is stamped on the smaller butterfly from the All Aflutter die set.

I added a little more shimmer with my stardust pen and some clear rhinestones. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tricia

2 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Tricia, this is a gorgeous take on the Sketch! Love all the pink :) !!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is absolutely gorgeous! Love the circle frame stamped off the edge of the tag and the subtle flower stamping on the light pink layer. Beautiful!