Thursday, January 16, 2014

Stamp Simply - Grace


Hello friends!

My card today features the beautiful Water Lily from JustRite's Frog and Water Lily set, as well as a sentiment from the Grow in Grace set by Our Daily Bread.   I seem to be wishing for sunshine, because I am gravitating toward yellow paper and images!  The pretty gingham background paper is Graphic 45 Secret Garden - Patterns and Solids.  There are a number of different pastel colors in the pack... blue, lavender, pink, yellow, green... which makes it perfect for baby and spring cards!

I cut my doily by layering a Petite Scalloped Circle die and the circle from the Lacey Tiers set.  I layered it over a strip of embossed designer paper which is actually the opposite side of the gingham.  Love it!  I colored my Water Lily with copics and trimmed around it, popping it up with 3d foam for some dimension.

The strip at the top is another piece of designer paper.   I stamped my greeting and added a few rhinestones to pull in the darker orange from the flowers.

Here's your Stamp Simply Shopping List:
Petite Circle Dies



Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Tricia

1 comment:

Silke Ledlow said...

Tricia, this is another gorgeous card! I really like the layout and your design :) !!!