Saturday, January 18, 2014

MFTWSC159 - Squeaker in Knots


Hello friends!

I have a special card to share today!  It uses a digital set called "Squeaker in Knots" by KnK Designs... which is actually my daughter's digi shop! : )  She has a number of adorable sets in her shop right now, with more on the way, and each set has a number of sentiments in the CUTEST fonts.  I hope you'll check it out!!

I used this week's MFT Sketch for the layout and pulled out my trusty MFT Blueprints 3, 5 and 6 for the scallop, the doily circle and the bow.  I used the MFT Textile Background set on the center strip.

I'm also entering this in this week's Classy Cards n Such challenge for a doily and hearts.

Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

Lyn said...

I love this card. This blueprints set is so versatile I am having lots of fun with it

Diane said...

An adorable card.....such a sweet little kitty!!! Aren't those blueprints fun to work with...thanks for entering the CCNS challenge and good luck!!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Awww...I love this card. That kitty image is so cute and goes perfect with the verse. I'm off to check out your daughter's shop.

Tricia Barber said...

This is super cute! Love the cat and the verse!