Sunday, January 05, 2014

MFT Color Challenge #1



MFT has added a new monthly color challenge this year and this month the colors are pink, black and white.  I had SO MUCH FUN using a number of MFT DieNamics on this card, along with a sentiment from the Pretty Poppies set in my most.favorite.ever font.

Here are the supplies I used...

MFT:  Pretty Poppies, Open Scallop Doily DN, Mini Rolled Roses DN, Leaf Filled Flourish DN, Black Licorice CS and Ink, Pink Lemonade CS, Sweet Tooth CS
The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store:  Twine, Seam Binding, Pearls, Authentique Cherish DP, Rhinestones

3 comments:

stampingbowd said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!!! If you have it in your gallery at SCS I am going to go favorite it!

Debbie Carriere said...

So beautifuL!!! Love the doily as the backdrop for your embellishments!!

Jodi Collins said...

I absolutely LOVE this Tricia! The layout is perfect and I love the doily in the background! I love how you stamped on the leafy flourish, and the bow/twine combo is perfection!