Thursday, January 30, 2014

Gardening Girl Thanks


I have Stamp Simply pretties to share with you today!  I had this sweet little Gardening Girl from Deep Red that was just begging to be colored, so I went through my papers and these papers from MME Bluebell just seemed sweet and vintage-y.  I stamped image and colored her with copics before I cut her out using a Spellbinder Lg Circle die.  Then I stamped her again on a piece of Bluebell dp so I could paper piece her dress.  I added just a tiny bit of shading with a copic to give it a little more depth.  I layered my background papers on a mat of ivory cardstock before adding some lace and a strip of ivory wrinkled ribbon.  (Which ties beautifully, by the way!) After attaching my main image to a green mat, I added them to the card and attached it all to the kraft card base.  A lovely verse from Verve and a pretty bow and VOILA -  a sweet and simple card.  Honestly I think it took more time to write about it than it did to make it.  I love cards like that!!

Here's your Stamp Simply shopping list...
Spellbinders Circle and Petite Scalloped Circle




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just love this, Tricia -- so very SWEET!

Juanita B said...

This is an adorable card. I would LOVE to receive something like this. TFS.