Wednesday, December 18, 2013

TCP Tuesday - A Vintage Gifty

The TCP Tuesday challenge for this month was to make a little gifty using your Cat's Pajamas stamps.  Well.... I may have cheated a little.  I saw cute little notebooks and tea holders and chapstick holders.  Me?  I covered a Russell Stover Peppermint Bar Candy Bar! : )


I used one 6x6 sheet of designer paper, added a pretty bow and made a tag using the Vintage Holiday set and the Framed Up Dies...I just cut the rounded part off of the largest die to make the burgundy mat.

EASY PEASY!!! : )

Go forth and create!!!

Supplies:  
Stamps:  Vintage Holiday (TCP)
Tools:  Framed Up Cut Ups (TCP)
Accessories:  MME Vintage Christmas, Dotted Sheer Ribbon (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store), White Embossing Powder, Black Gel Pen, Paver Red Ink (MFT), White Ink, Paver Red & Whip Cream CS (MFT)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous gifty! Love your tag, those CutUps make it fast and easy and beautiful! :)

Alma de la Rosa said...

Just lovely! Wonderful colors for a vintage Christmas gift

Anonymous said...

Did I EVER send you a note of thanks for this candy bar!!!! It was SUCH a surprise to receive. Thank you SO MUCH!!!!