Thursday, December 19, 2013

Simply Stamping - Faith


Good morning friends!

I have a card today featuring some of the beautiful supplies from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  Most of you know that I love my Verve stamps, so I was so thrilled to see that Sharon still has some of the single Plain Jane stamps in her store that are now only sold as a set on the Verve site.  So RUN, don't walk, to the Stamp Simply Store and pick up the verses you need to complete your collection!  And, BTW, they would make GREAT stocking stuffers!  Just saying! ; ) 

Today I used Hebrews 11:1, inked in blue and brown, and stamped on a Labels Four die.  I cut a Fancy Tag and a background layer from some of the paper in the My Mind's Eye Bluebell pad and matted it all on Whip Cream cardstock before attaching it to my Kraft card base.  

TIP:  I colored some aqua rhinestones with my BG72 marker to make them match just a little more closely to the paper.

Here's your Stamp Simply shopping list...


Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: