Thursday, December 26, 2013

Perfect Gifts


Good morning everyone!  Did you have a wonderful Christmas??  I have a Stamp Simply card to share today that uses Christmas paper but looks ahead to Valentine's day.  I used the JustRite set "Special Delivery".  It's actually a baby set, but doesn't it make a lovely Valentine?  To make the roses I cut a circle out with my petite circle dies and then  cut a spiral into them and rolled them up.  I paired them with some Prima leaves and a pearl.  Sooooo pretty!  Here's your shopping list...



Happy day after Christmas!

Tricia

3 comments:

Juanita B said...

The colors are marvelous. Each element give this card so much charm. TFS.

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card. Love your color combo and the sentiment. So pretty.

ChristineCreations said...

This is so pretty! I love the shadowed stamping behind the sentiment and the rolled flowers with the corner accents are gorgeous Tricia!