Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!


Happy Thanksgiving to all my US stamping friends! And a belated one to my Canadian readers as well... : )

I inked up the pretty JustRite Dotted Fronds Background stamp to make my background today.  I love patterned paper, but it is fun to get away from it occasionally! The gorgeous acorn wreath and sentiment are from the JustRite Autumn Vintage Labels Three.  I simply stamped the wreath in Memento Black ink and colored it with
copics.  After I pierced the edge of the panel, I popped it up on my background, adding three little banners cut from some BoBunny Autumn Song paper.  The Lippy Red Rhinestones add a little sparkle for the finishing touch.

Have a wonderful day counting your blessings, and come back tonight for a Christmas project to start off the season!!

Here's your Stamp Simply Shopping List for today:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, Tricia! Love it!

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card.
luv
Debby