Monday, July 22, 2013

Triple Play



Hello again!

Did you think I fell off the planet??  It was SO hot here last week.  SO hot and we don't have air conditioning, so I didn't do much of anything.  I did try to make a card once...  The key word being try... but I didn't have much success!!

So today I needed to play catch up on a couple challenges that are closing soon.  This Flourishes challenge to make three mini cards closes in just a few hours, so I whipped up these three little thank you notes using the Spring Blossoms set.  SO simple, but perfect to add into my GraceWorks packages!!

See you soon with some more projects!!

Blessings!

Tricia


3 comments:

Katie Sims said...

These may have been simple but they are beautiful!! Love that rose spray over your sentiment and that polka dot paper is so sweet! Wonderful mini project for our Timeless Tuesday challenge this week at Flourishes....I am so glad you could play along and I hope it has cooled down where you are! :)

Heather Rogers said...

These are so sweet! Love that polka dot paper. :)

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Love these CAS cards. Simple and beautiful.