Monday, July 08, 2013

Sweet Sunday Joy


I got a package in the mail filled with Verve goodies and I wanted to play with this Plain Jane right away... especially because it is HOT in my house because our air conditioning is broken, and I thought thinking about Christmas might help cool me off!! : )

I used this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge for the layout.  Isn't it festive??  I love Christmas!!  And I'm linking to the Paper Players Christmas in July challenge too!

Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

Karen Giron said...

Love this festive card! The red bow is delish!!

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Tricia! Love the pretty framed sentiment and fancy banner trimming!

scrappingnana said...

This is so pretty. Love everything about it.

Anne Marie Hile said...

Fabulous mix of patterns and I love the banner trim! Such a fun holiday card! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)