Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Simply Elegant

Hello again!

I have a card to share today for the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Old, New, Borrowed, Blue  Challenge.


We were to use something old (the Summer Blossoms swag stamp), something new (my newest Flourishes set - Easter Wishes), borrow a design from the gallery (I chose Stacy's card HERE), and something blue (CS, ribbon, and coloring).  I love the elegance of the font on this verse and I use the Summer Blossoms set all the time.  They make such pretty cards!!

6 comments:

Sandy said...

You are on such a roll of beautiful cards. I love the clean look to the cards you've done the past few posts.

debby4000 said...

Oh this is such a beautiful card.
luv
Debby

Cheryl said...

My, this is Stunning! Beautiful coloring, lovely card design, and I just love the tiny blue border around the sentiment panel and that pretty bow. Thanks for joining us this week in the Timeless Tuesday Old, New, Borrowed, Blue Challenge!

Margaret said...

This is so beautiful. I love the white on white and the stitching.

Allison Cope said...

Absolutely beautiful card this week Tricia! Love all the elements and stamps you used! Thanks for playing along. I always look forward to seeing creations!!!

Heather Rogers said...

What a beautiful CAS yet elegant creation. :)