Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Going in Circles


The Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge this week is to make a circle card.  How fun!  I cut a base with my Scalloped Circle Die and added a layer of Magnolia dp.  The SCS Color Challenge this week was red, white and blue, so I used those colors on my flower spray from the Summer Blossoms set.  The little tag is cut with the MFT's Notched Tag DieNamics and the sentiment is Flourishes... from Botanical Bookplates 2.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tricia

6 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

Beautiful Tricia! I love your pretty summer blossoms and gold twine bow. :)

Margaret said...

Very pretty. Love your color combination. Your coloring is fantastic.

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so beautiful.
luv
Debby

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card Tricia! Love the beautifully colored spray of flowers and fancy scalloped shape!

Deborah Anton said...

Such a pretty and sweet card! I love the touch of gold twine against the blues and whites. Thanks for joining us at the Timeless Tuesday challenge.

Katie Sims said...

Tricia, I always love seeing your beautiful creations! Your blooms are colored perfectly and that little tag is darling! I am so glad you could play along in the Timeless Tuesday Challenge at Flourishes this week! :)