Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Flourishes Challenges



I'm making up for lost time today! : )  My first card is for the Flourishes challenge to CASE one of the design team... Heather from Simply Handmade by Heather.  I absolutely LOVE Heather's style, but I'm not sure I pulled it off very well.  Let's see... designer paper - check!, Stitching - check!, A pretty flower image colored with copics - check!, and some ribbon - check!  Well, all the parts are there, but it is NOWHERE as pretty as hers always are.  Be sure to drop by and see her work!!!


My second card is for the 10 Minute Thursday challenge to make a 10-minute birthday card.   I stamped the Pansy image from the Botanical Bookplates set in pink ink to make my background and focal image, made a little tag, embossed a strip of cardstock and put it together.  Easy, peasy!! : )

I have a few more cards to make to catch up with the Flourishes challenges, so I'll be back later tonight or tomorrow! : )

Blessings!

6 comments:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Tricia, your flowers are so beautifully colored, and I love your sweet little sentiment flag!! What a beautiful card!!

Lesley said...

Gorgeous cards as always!

ChristineCreations said...

I think your bouquet is just gorgeous Tricia! And I love how you've used the pansies in the pink card too! Beautiful work!

Thanks so much for playing along with us!

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards.
luv
Debby

Heather Rogers said...

You are too funny! I am cracking up over here. I LOVE your bouquet of flowers and your stitching is fabulous! CAS is always so HARD for me, but you did an amazing job. I like the zig zag stitching on the sentiment. :)

Jodi Collins said...

Gorgeousness!! LOVE!