Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Deconstructed CDS Mojo

How's that for a title??? LOL!  I've been having so much fun making cards lately and pulling out older sets that I haven't used for awhile.  Yesterday I wanted to make a card for one of the older men at church, and I remembered that I had a train set from Clear Dollar Stamps... somewhere.  It took some searching, but I found it.  And on the way I realized that I have NO men's stamp sets!!!  I need to remedy that!!


I used a Factory Green, Kraft, Soft Suede colorway for this card and did a little embossing on the green panel to mimic the dp... which was some older SU paper that I won last year... YAY!!  The sentiment is Circular Sayings from Verve and the sketch is the Deconstructed Sketch 107.  I'm also going to link this up with Stacey's birthday party linky party.  There are lots of fun prizes to be had!


My second card is a very clean and simple version of this week's Mojo Monday sketch.  Happy Anniversary, Mojo Monday!!!  It also uses a retired image from Clear Dollar Stamps.  I've always loved this little flower and its sentiments!!  Same colorway this time, with a little stitching, some twine, and a few dies from MFT.

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

1 comment:

Stacey Schafer said...

Your cards are amazing, Tricia! Love your style and so glad you stopped by the stage to share it with us! Thanks so much for celebrating with me at the Birthday Linky Party!