Monday, July 29, 2013

Christmas in July!

Stamps:  Stampin Up, Studio G and Flourishes
DieCuts:  MFT
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug Paisley
Merry Christmas!

It's almost the end of July, so I thought I better sneak a few Christmas in July cards on the blog before the month is over. : )

I made these two cards for the Dare to Get Dirty challenges going on over at SplitCoast Stampers.  What fun!  There are 5-6 challenges a day for a week... and the possibility of prizes!  How fun!!  I'm filling up my card box and I'm sure you'll be seeing a number of them here over the next few days.  I have been using whatever stamps I want and mixing stamps and dies from all sorts of companies on the same card.  It's been very relaxing!  Now I need to go clean my stamping desk for tomorrow's challenges...  :}

Stamps:  Stampin Up & Studio G
DieCuts:  Spellbinders Teardrop, Scalloped, and Classic Large circles
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug Snowflakes

3 comments:

Heather said...

Your cards are beautiful Tricia! I can't wait to have my stuff again and start stamping again. ; 0)

Silke Ledlow said...

Tricia, both cards are beautiful! The first one stole my heart...fab design :) !!! Hugs ~S~

debby4000 said...

Beautiful cards but my fave is the pink one.
luv
Debby