Thursday, May 09, 2013

Sweet Sunday Sketch - Wishing you Happy


I had so much fun watercoloring my Farmer Girl last night, that I decided to try this little sweetheart today.  I thought that she would be perfect for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge that closes tomorrow night.  I used the Make a Wish set, the Farm Fence DieNamics, the scallop from the Blueprints 3 DieNamics, and a sentiment from Happy Thoughts.... all from MFT.  Cardstock colors are Orange Fizz, Sour Apple, Whip Cream and Kraft, plus some MME patterned paper and a piece or two of watercolor paper.  Watercoloring was done using Tombow and SU markers.

Thanks for dropping by!

Tricia

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!!! Love the bright fun colors!! :))

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Awwww, so cute and a very sweet scene.

Laura Love said...

This is beautiful Tricia! I love the colors that you used and your coloring is gorgeous!

Julie P said...

Delightful! I love the orange and green combo, very pretty
Hugs Julie P