Thursday, May 02, 2013

MFT Teaser Time - Day Three


Hi everyone!

My card today is totally clean and simple!  I love easy, don't you?  And don't you just love all the different fonts for the "hi" and "hello" in this Happy Hellos DieNamics set?  You can make wonderfully quick cards like I did, or they are perfect to add to a scrapbook page!


I cut my "Hello" out of Orange Fizz cardstock using my Cuttlebug.  I don't have a thin metal plate, so I use one of the thin cardboard pieces that the stamps and dies are packaged with on top of my Cuttlebug plate sandwich.  It works great for me!  The feather is cut out of Hot Fudge cardstock using one of the dies from the new Accent It - Feathers and Arrows DieNamics by Laina Lamb.  Doesn't it look like one of those amazing feather pens that D'Arcy would have used in Pride and Prejudice??  Everything is matted on the new Insert It - 3x4 Notepad DieNamics and then onto White and Orange Fizz cardstock. I added a little splatter or two of Orange Fizz for effect, since I couldn't imagine writing with one of those pens without a few splatters, could you? ; )  It's easy to do with an old toothbrush and some ink and it adds character.  Just be sure you don't use your husband's toothbrush... : )

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!  Be sure to hop through all of the DT members' blogs for tons of amazing inspiration using products from this release, and remember that all of the new products will be available starting next Tuesday, May 7th at 10 PM EST.


Blessings!

Tricia

Today's Products...





19 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Simply wonderful Tricia!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Fun design! Love the colors.

Gypsy 2 said...

A super simple cards Tricia.Love the new feather dienamic.

Anonymous said...

I love this! Sweet, simple. :)) :)) You make it look effortless & that's a great selling point!! :)) :))
Such a cute idea!!

Lisa H. said...

ohmygoodness!!! I love this so much. 3 of my favorite new Die-namics all together. loooks great, girl!

Cindi said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors and design.

scrappingnana said...

Adorable card. I like the way you added the feather at the end of hello as if writing with the old time quills (I think that is what they were called). Have a great weekend.

stampingbowd said...

Gorgeous! Love the hello!!! Beautiful design!

wendy said...

really fab card!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Cute card, Tricia!

Unknown said...

Great card, Tricia

Linda Wilson

Tracey said...

Ooooooh, I am loving this! Fantastic card.

Davi said...

Wonderful card...love the feather with the sentiment ;)

Denise Bryant said...

Fun card! Love that hello... great color combo on your card!

Tammy H said...

Lovely card. The feather/sentiment combo really works.

Amy Rohl said...

This is simply perfect, Tricia! Love the colors and the splatter is the perfect detail. So clever!

Golda said...

I love the look of this! What a great quill.

Deanne Gutierrez said...

Love the added feather!

Trinket Junkie said...

Aren't you a smarty smart! What a great idea using the quill, notebook, and hello dies! the ink spots are the perfect touch! I would have not thought of that myself ;)