Friday, May 03, 2013

MFT Teaser Time - Day Four




Hi again!

My card today uses this precious Pure Innocence Make a Wish gal that was introduced the other day.  Isn't she just SO sweet?  She's one of my very favorite sets from this release.  Of course, I have multiple very favorite sets from this release, but that's besides the point! : )



I colored my little girl with copics and popped her up on the new Vertical Frame DieNamics.  This is SUCH a cool die! (Do people still say cool??)  Anyway, it cuts both the inside and the outside with one pass, so I ran it through my Cuttlebug twice, once with paper from my MME "Sunny" pack and again with some Whip Cream Cardstock..  Then I just separated and interchanged the pieces.  The Vertical Frame die is pretty tall, so my card grew to accommodate it and measures in at 4.25" x 6.5".  Something I hope to do by the end of the week is to use the Vertical Frame to make some tags or a bookmark -- It has SO many possibilities!

Back to the card...  I made the cloud from the Wonky Scallop Border DieNamics and cut the banner with the First Place Award Ribbon DieNamics set.  A little felt grass and some sparkle on the dandelion fluff and she was all set!

Be sure to visit each of the DT blogs for tons of amazing inspiration using products from this release, and remember that all of the new products will be available starting next Tuesday, May 7th at 10 PM EST.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Blessings!

Tricia

Today's Products...





14 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Darling card! Love that vertical frame die, and the sweet image! Great coloring and color combo!

Anonymous said...

Love love love love love how you put her in a teeny window w. the new die-namics! That just got added to my wish list because I love to color PI images!!! :)) :))
Her dress is precious, too!!

Davi said...

Such a pretty card Tricia!! I love the combo of dps and popping up the little sweetie make great dimension :)

Gypsy 2 said...

Tricia that little cutie brings back so many happy childhood memories for me.You have made a beautiful card,Thank you!

Lisa H. said...

she's soooo, so cute in that frame. love the touch of felt you added along the bottom.

wendy said...

so precious, lovely card!

Tracey said...

This is so very pretty Tricia!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Awe, so sweet Tricia! Love the little scene you created!

Golda said...

This is beautiful!

Cindi said...

Beautiful card! I love your papers and colors and this stamp is so adorable!

Deanne Gutierrez said...

sweet card :)

Tammy H said...

She's a beauty...so cute how the sentiment and the patterned paper tie in. It makes me smile.

Susan said...

Love this little PI girl and card.

Unknown said...

This card makes me smile - I love it!