Saturday, May 04, 2013

MFT Teaser Time - Day Five


Yay, two more of my favorite sets to show you today!!! : )  I think this little Doodle Garden Turtle Girl is just precious.  Don't you just love her smile?  And the sentiment is from Lisa Johnson's new Cheerful Blessings set.  This set is just ME.  I'm pretty sure I hugged it when I saw it in the box.  I love the sentiments and I think I've used them on every card I've made for the rest of the week!


Here's a fun fact for today's card.  The little Tangy Orange dots on the card are actually the "leftovers" from cutting out the Dotted Scallop Border.  Too fun!  It's like having little pearls or brads available in any color!  And I also used one of the new Blueprints 3 elements as well.  Sigh!  I love this release!!! : )

Be sure to hop through all of the DT members' blogs today for tons of amazing inspiration using products from this release, and remember that all of the new products will be available this Tuesday, May 7th at 10 PM EST.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Blessings!

Tricia

Today's Products...



14 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so super cute, I love it.

Deanne Gutierrez said...

This little girl is adorable!

Kim said...

This is SO CUTE, Tricia!!

Tammy H said...

She's a cutie. My niece's nickname is Turtle. No reflection on her speed just a "pet" name.

Lisa H. said...

oh, I love that you paired these two sets together. your turtle girl card is adorable.

Gypsy 2 said...

Tricia....well done.I do love the sentiments in this new Lisa Johnson set!

Heather Rogers said...

She is darling Tricia. Such cute papers and sweet sentiment. You have done a fabulous job with the release. :)

Hugs~

Tracey said...

Gorgeous colouring Tricia!! Such a sweet card!!

wendy said...

really cute card!

Karen Harris said...

Your card is absolutely adorable. I had decided that I would wait a while before ordering the turtle girl, but now that I've seen your card with your idea to use the new sentiments, I have to have her.

Susan said...

aww....she is so cute. Great card.

Denise Bryant said...

Darling card! Great coloring and paper choices!

Tami B. said...

How cute & what a great sentiment.

Liz said...

i CAN'T BELEIEVBE IT.. OMG... HOW SUPER CUTE.