Wednesday, May 08, 2013

MFT Sketch Challenge


Today is my "last hurrah" - playing along as a guest designer with My Favorite Things.  What an incredible month it has been!!  I hope you've enjoyed seeing all the new products.  I'd love to hear what your favorites were!

My card today is for this week's Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  It uses two of the new stamp sets, Cheerful Blessings and Dandelion Wishes, and the fun Graduated Dots Stencil.  I used the new Steel Blue ink for the sentiment. Isn't it a pretty color? 

Be sure to stop over at the MFT blog to see the Design Team's fabulous cards. There is always TONS of inspiration!!! Don't forget that there is a chance for a weekly prize, drawn randomly, valued at up to $20 in vouchers to the MFT Boutique. You can submit your entry using the keyword MFTWSC123 to the Gallery at Splitcoaststampers. Entries for this week’s challenge will close on Tuesday, May 14th at noon EST.

Thanks so much for joining me on my journey this month.  I hope you'll stop back soon!

Blessings!

Tricia

2 comments:

Lisa H. said...

beautiful card with this gorgeous dandelion set.

Peggy said...

Gorgeous card Tricia!