Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Loves RubberStamp Challenge - Anything But a Card

Good morning friends!  Today the theme at Love's Rubber Stamp Challenge is Anything But a Card.  I had this adorable little notebook that I had found at a $1 spot, that I decorated with some stamps and dies from My Favorite Things.



I colored the little girl from the Out on a Limb set with Copic markers and cut her out.  For her dress, I first colored it solid pink and then I made some dots with my blender pen.  After they dried, I colored in the white spaces with different colors.  The little butterfly is a die from the Notched Tag DieNamics set, and the sentiment is stamped on a banner from the First Place Award DieNamics set.

You can find all the info on today's challenge on the Love's Rubber Stamp Challenge Blog.  I hope you'll join us!!

Supplies:
Out on a Limb - MFT
Happy Thoughts - MFT
Notched Tag and First Place Award Ribbon DieNamics - MFT
Copic Markers

5 comments:

Shanna Shands said...

Wonderful job. I am always amazed at altered notebooks or notepads.

Dangina Martinez said...

What an awesome book. Love all the pretty colors and fab design.
Hugs, Dangina

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGOsh this is so super cute! I love this image and how you decorated this note book. So fabulous.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Laura Love said...

This is absolutely the cutest Tricia! The colors are so summery and beautiful together and your coloring is stunning! Love this!