Friday, May 31, 2013

Deconstructing Flourishes


I haven't played along with the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge for a week or two and I was missing it, so I used my Summer Blossoms set to make a card for this week's Summertime and Sheer Ribbon challenge.  The sketch has been deconstructed from Deconstructing Jen, but it's mostly intact!!  LOL!! 

Thanks for looking! 

Supplies:
Stamps:  Summer Blossoms (Flourishes)
Dies:  Fishtail Flag Layers, Well Worn Greetings, Open Scallop Border (MFT)
Spellbinders Classic Large Oval
Cardstock:  MFT Kraft, Flourishes Ivory, MME Sunny DP, Bazzill Red
Other:  Copics, Gems, Sheer Ribbon, Hemp Cord

5 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Gorgeous! Perfect take on the Sketch Tricia!!! Have a great weekend :) ~S~

Katie Sims said...

OH, I just love the Summer Blossoms stamp set and your coloring is beautiful! Those darling patterned papers are perfect for your summer inspired card! So glad you played along this week in the Timeless Tuesday challenge! :)

Jenny Gropp said...

I LOVE IT -- everything about this card is fantastic! So glad you could play along with Flourishes this week!

Allison Cope said...

Awesome Tricia! I love the way the pattern on your banner piece makes it look ruffled! Gorgeous summery beauty! Thanks for joining us for our "Timeless Tuesday Challenge" this week at Flourishes!

Jen Shults said...

Wow! What a wonderfully sweet Thank you card. I love the paper you used! Thanks for joining us for DS103!!