Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Blessings!



Today's challenge at Love's Rubber Stamps is to use bows.  I used this pretty Botanical Bookplates set from Flourishes, because it reminds me of warm sunshiney days.  The sentiment is from another Flourishes set - Easter Blessings.  I made the background by layering the Chicken Wire DieNamics and my cardstock between two silicone mats before running it through my Cuttlebug with a B plate.  It was pretty tight, but it turned out SO pretty!

Thanks for letting me play along this month Loves' ladies!! : )

Be sure to stop by the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge blog for more inspiration and the information you'll need to enter this week's challenge!


Supplies:

2 comments:

Laura Love said...

Tricia - this is so beautiful! I love the CAS design with that gorgeous embossing folder! Thank you so so much for the gorgeous creations you made during your term as our Guest Designer at Loves Rubberstamps! You did such a stunning job and we really enjoyed having you on the team! Big hugs!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Tricia, this is so beautiful, love the colors and the great design. Thanks so much for joining us last month, you were fabulous!