Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Flourishes Tuesday

It must be Flourishes day today on my blog, cuz I have two card to show you! : )

First, the Flourishes gals are having a Berry Sweet Birthday Bash for Jan using this picture as the inspiration...


I wanted to play along, so here's my card. using flowers, scalloped trim, and some of the same colors...


I plan to send it on its way to Florida tomorrow!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Botanical Bookplates, Summer Blossoms (Flourishes)
Dies:  Well Worn Greetings, Open Scallop Border (MFT), Large Oval (SB)
Accessories:  Copics, Sewing Machine, Organdy Ribbon, Swiss Dots EF, Rhinestones colored with Copic Marker, Pop Dots, Sahara Sand Marker (SU)

My next card is just a little one.  The Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge was 
 Glitter and Shine, and since glitter and I don't agree much anymore (I seem to get it up my nose, in my eyes, and all over everything!), I decided to use some rhinestones as flower centers and some spica pen for my "shine". :)



Maybe you can see the spica pen better here...

Or here??
OK... so just trust me.  It's there. : )


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I'm going to hunker down with a snack and some coffee now and watch the snow which is supposed to start shortly!! : )

Blessings!

Tricia

7 comments:

Julie Koerber said...

Oh Tricia -- what an absolutely gorgeous duo of cards! LOVE them both and love the bold color with a background of white -- stunning!

Silke Ledlow said...

Two fabulous cards Tricia! Glad you had a chance to help us celebrate Jan's birthday :) !!!

ChristineCreations said...

Both gorgeous cards Tricia! I really love the card for Jan Marie! The white on white is so beautiful!

And I can never get shimmery things to photograph well either!

Cindy Lawrence said...

Goodness, Tricia, both cards are beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us in Jan Marie's birthday celebration!

Broni said...

Both of your cards are just beautiful! I love all the bright and happy flowers! Thanks so much for joining us in the Timeless Tuesday challenge!

Deborah Anton said...

Both such beautiful cards! Thanks for playing in the Timeless Tuesday Challenge.

Allison Cope said...

Absolutely stunning duo Tricia! Beautiful designs and colouring of your images. Thanks for playing along with our "All That Glitters" and our birthday bash challenge this week at Flourishes!