Today's card is for the Flourishes' Progressive Challenge. Let's see... here are the steps...
1. Square Card
2. Floral image from Summer Blossoms
4. I used the turquoise / green colors from the inspiration photo and kept my main focus in the center of the card - like the door of flowers was in the photo.
5. A tag using a stamp from the Tag Lines set.
6. A Labels 5 die with curvy edges
7. Sponging with Distress Ink
8. Die Cut
How fun! Be sure to visit the Flourishes blog to find out how to play. The prize is the December Release! : )