Thursday, October 11, 2012

In Appreciation


Isn't it fun to get a card that says someone appreciates you, or one that thanks you for a job well done??  Well, that's your challenge for today over on the SNSS Digi Blog!!  Create a card of appreciation AND... use something that you've hoarded in your stash. : )  I used some of my twine.  I actually have quite a bit of it, but it almost hurts each time I pull it out, because sooner or later I'm going to run out!   Isn't that silly!!

The digis that I used today were Rhubarb's Cuppa Joe and Hot Cocoa Sentiments.  My dp is from a stack of retired Stampin Up paper that I won this summer.  That paper has been such a blessing!!!

Thanks for stopping by today, and don't forget to grab your digis and play along!

3 comments:

Crafty Math Chick said...

What a beautiful job you did coloring little Rhubarb bear! Very pretty!
~Meredith

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Adorable card! Love the fishtail banner and pretty twine bow!

Makiko Jones said...

This is super cute, Patricia!! Love how you colored the Rubarb! Pretty papers too.