Sunday, August 12, 2012

Card 60 - August Sketch for You to Try

Well, I don't think that I'll make my original goal of 100 cards in 100 days since I'm about 12 days off pace, but this is card 60 of my 100 nonetheless. : )  If you are wondering where cards 38 through 59 are, you can check my SCS gallery here.

I realized today that I hadn't done the August Sketch for you to Try yet, and looking through my sheets of digis that I printed out I came across this adorable snowman from DeeDee's Digis.  (It's retired now, but she is currently designing digis for Clear Dollar Stamps.  I love her style!)  Anyway, this was the perfect sentiment for me today.  I'm ready for snow and Christmas shopping and watching Muppet Christmas Carol. : )

Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

StampTramps said...

Gorgeous card! I love your paper choices and the sentiment - even though I certainly am not ready for snow! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

You can do it Tricia! This is super gorgeous. We've both been catching up on Christmas cards this weekend I think!

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Tricia.
luv
Debby

Sandy said...

The colors and papers you used really make this card so pretty I love the way you stitched on the sentiment and the little snowflakes. Deedee's images are always a favorite of mine!