Wednesday, July 11, 2012

35 and 36!

Hmmmm.... I don't think I want to know how far behind I am on the 100in100 challenge!!  That's ok!  I've gotten to make two birthday cards in the past few days and my Mom was even able to write in them - albeit a bit shakily after her stroke- which I know made her happy.  She loves sending cards!

Here they are...
Flourishes sketch challenge... FLLCJUL12

The Craft's Meow July Sketch Challenge... using a Whimsy and Stars digi and a Verve sentiment.  I'm so excited that Mabelle from Whimsy and Stars is going to be illustrating for The Craft's Meow!!!!
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Both of these are beautiful! Your coloring is fantastic on both as well! Thanks for playing in Flourishes Challenge this week!

Greta said...

Both your cards are so lovely!

Cindy Lawrence said...

Both cards are so fresh and pretty! LOVE the vibrance on your tulips! Thanks so much for playing along with Flourishes!

ChristineCreations said...

I LOVE your Flourishes Sketch card! Gorgeous coloring on the crocuses, all paired together so beautifully! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Flourishes!

Heather Rogers said...

Both are beautiful! Sorry to hear about your mom, but I am glad she is doing better. :)

~amy~ said...

Both of your cards are pretty but I especially like the one using The Craft's Meow sketch!!!! Thanks for playing with us!!!

Heather B said...

Oohhh, I really like that tea cup image!