Thursday, May 24, 2012

Tea for Two - MFTWSC73


Sigh!  I just adore this stamp.  It makes me smile, and I want to push the bunny over the edge of the cup.  LOL!  I used this week's sketch from My Favorite Things and colored my image with copics.  The set is called "Tea for Two" by My Favorite Things, but it must be retired, because I don't see it on the website anymore.  Too bad, cuz it's adorable!

I used the Flower Trio and Mini Tab Foursome Die-Namics on my card, a Recollections punch to edge my center strip, and my favorite designer paper right now... MME's "Oo La La".

SIMPLE TIP:


Use a white gel pen to add little bits of "light" to your project.

Have a Tea-Licious day!! : )

Tricia

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Tricia, beautiful colours and sweet adorable image.
luv
Debby