Thursday, May 10, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!


I was thinking about this pretty Pansy stamp from SU the other day.  It's long retired and I can't even remember the name of the set, but I thought it would make a pretty Mother's Day card for my Mom.  I used this week's Freshly Made sketch for my layout.

SIMPLE TIP:


A pretty border punched on either side of a strip of cardstock can make a pretty faux ribbon treatment that you can stamp on.  I used a punch by Recollections and a sentiment by Verve.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Tara Bourgoin said...

So, so pretty! I adore the scallop circle peaking through behind all the layers. Such a nice touch to an already delightful card!

debby4000 said...

Absolutely beautiful Tricia.
luv
Debby

Diane said...

Lovely! I like the scalloped combinations you have going on. Pretty!

Cindy Hall said...

Wow! This is so pretty! I love the colors and the perfect details! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Tui Nathan said...

What a beatiful card this is ... your floral bouquet is so pretty and coloured beautifully!
Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!