Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Get Well Bear


I had so much fun putting together a card with the MFT sketch, that I decided to do another.  I changed up the sketch this time - tilting a panel, adding a tag and swapping the side the flowers are on - just to be different!  I used another adorable Pure Innocence girl for this card and paper pieced her jumper with just a tiny scrap of dp I had kept.  The little tag is cut with the Notched Tag DieNamics (the little flower, too!) and is stamped with the coordinating set.  I love the little graph paper look!

SIMPLE TIP:
Before I stamped on the tag, I stuck my thumb in the middle of the inked stamp.  That gave a little lighter spot for the sentiment to go. : )

Thanks for stopping by today to see my Flat but Fancy card. : )

DieNamics used...

Notched Tag 
Flower Trio
Little Open Scallop Strip

2 comments:

Danni said...

So sweet and precious!

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card !! Love the colors :)